Rules for PSRA 100 Club
1. The name of the Club shall be PSRA 100 Club and the Club shall nominally have 100 members.
2. Membership of the Club shall be determined byregular subscriptions to one or more entries. A member may hold up to three entries and will be allocated with a 100 Club ID per entry.
3. Membership of the Club entitles members to participate in a monthly draw for cash prizes throughout the year. The first prize draw will be drawn when there are enough members to fund the prizes most likely April 2018.
4. Each calendar month there will be a draw to win one of two £20 prizes and one bumper draw in August of an extra £50. These values are based on a membership of 100. The draw will take place at a monthly Executive Committee meeting and the
winners’ names will be posted in the minutes and on the PSRA website. Prize winners will be advised by email or letter of any prizes they have won and an
appropriate payment by will be made by the Treasurer of the Club.
5. The surplus after prizes have been paid out will be used to fund the day to day activities of PSRA.
6. All entrants in the Club are entitled to attend the monthly draws.
7. Membership of the Club shall be deemed to commence from the date of the first subscription to the Club and shall continue until terminated either by the individual member or by the governing committee of the Club. In the event of there being
insufficient members recruited, or membership falls below a viable number to support the prizes, any monies already received will be refunded. Termination for any reason other than the above after the Club is launched will not entitle a refund of any previous payments.
8. Membership of the Club shall be deemed to lapse should a member’s subscription cease or be unpaid.
9. New members may join the Club at any stage subsequent to its commencement upon payment or submission of a Standing Order.
10. The Club shall be governed by the PSRA Committee.
11. The Bankers of the Club shall be Barclays Bank and signatories to the account shall be determined by the governing committee. Cheques will be signed by no
fewer than two such signatories.
12. The governing committee shall be empowered to deal with all matters of the Club and their decision in such matters shall be deemed final.
13. Your Standing Order must to be processed by your bank at least two days before the draw if it is to qualify for that month’s draw.
Dated 28th February 2018